FIBER FR-MO BOARD
The FR-MO Boards has been designed according to specifications provided by the Fiber Roofing team to be used as sub roof material with the Fiber Roofing range of Fiber Synthetic Tiles.
- The FR-MO Board is 1000 degrees Celsius -Class A1 fire-resistant board.
- The FR-MO Board is a technologically advanced building material that offers superior performance in every category when compared to traditional wood, gypsum and cement-based products.
- The FR-MO Board is virtually impervious to fire, water, insects; does not feed mold or mildew, is non-toxic, non-combustible; is durable, maintains its dimensional stability even when wet; and, has exceptional bonding surface.
- The FR-MO Board is a mineral-based green builder product and is a homogeneous-no de-lamination product.
- The Recommended boards is: Width -1220 mm (48’’), Length -2700 mm (106’’) and Thickness – 9 mm (0.35’’)
Fiber FR-MO Board Has Outstanding Characteristics:
- Outstanding fire performance
- Insulation against heat and cold
- Sound insulation
- Damp proof
- Protected against insects
- Simple, easy and swift construction
- Easy to decorate, cut, bore, plane and shear
- 100% Free of harmful substances (e.g. asbestos)
- Environmentally friendly
- Moisture proof
|Apparent Density||950 – 1100kg/m³||JC688-206|
|Percentage of Dry Shrinkage||≤1.2%||JC688-206|
|Percentage of Water Swelling||≤0.34%||JC688-206|
|Screw Withdrawal Force||≥70N/mm||JC688-206|
|Dehalogenation Resistance||No water or moisture created||JC688-206|
|Content of Chloride Ion||≤ 8%||JC688-206|
|Fireproof Performance||Al Non-flammability||GB862-2006|
|Fire Resistance Time||>2h||A 90mm thick partition with 6mm MgO board on both sides of steel.|
|Fire Resistance Time||>4h||A 90mm thick partition with 6mm MgO board on both sides of steel.|
|Sound Insulation||>42dB||9mm MgO Board + 75mm keel + Rockwool|
|Environment||No Radiation; No Asbestos; Formaldehyde Free||GB656-2001|
|Water Permeability||No moisture or water||CECS95:97|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.109||Average Temperature: 90±5֠C|
|Colour||White; Grey and Pink|
|Surface Texture||Smooth one side; uniform machine textures back|