FIBER FR-MO BOARD
The FR-MO Boards has been designed according to specifications provided by the Fiber Roofing team to be used as sub roof material with the Fiber Roofing range of Fiber Synthetic Tiles.
- The FR-MO Board is 1000 degrees Celsius -Class A1 fire-resistant board.
- The FR-MO Board is a technologically advanced building material that offers superior performance in every category when compared to traditional wood, gypsum and cement-based products.
- The FR-MO Board is virtually impervious to fire, water, insects; does not feed mold or mildew, is non-toxic, non-combustible; is durable, maintains its dimensional stability even when wet; and, has exceptional bonding surface.
- The FR-MO Board is a mineral-based green builder product and is a homogeneous-no de-lamination product.
- The Recommended boards is: Width -1220 mm (48’’), Length -2700 mm (106’’) and Thickness – 9 mm (0.35’’)
Fiber FR-MO Board Has Outstanding Characteristics:
- Outstanding fire performance
- Insulation against heat and cold
- Sound insulation
- Damp proof
- Protected against insects
- Simple, easy and swift construction
- Easy to decorate, cut, bore, plane and shear
- 100% Free of harmful substances (e.g. asbestos)
- Environmentally friendly
- Moisture proof